Chris Thomas Cascio
- Sole Practitioner
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Brain Injury
- Child Support
- Wrongful Death
- Custody & Visitation
- Truck Accidents
- Car Accidents
Chris Cascio is a native of Bossier City, Louisiana. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Louisiana State University in 1993. In 1996, he received his Juris Doctorate from Louisiana State University - Paul M. Hebert School of Law.
After his graduation from law school, Chris began his legal career as a judicial law clerk for Judge James T. Genovese of the 27th Judicial District Court in Parish of St. Landry. After completing his one year clerkship with Judge Genevose, Chris practiced in New Orleans, Louisiana focusing in the areas of insurance defense and litigation.
In 2001, Chris returned to Baton Rouge began his private practice representing individuals in personal injury, workers' compensation, family and criminal matters. Chris is committed to providing each and every client with vigorous, competent and effective representation.
Chris is licensed to practice before the Supreme Court of Louisiana and all of the appellate and district courts of Louisiana, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Mr. Cascio is licensed to practice before the Supreme Court of Louisiana and all of the appellate and district courts of Louisiana, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Mr. Cascio is a member of the Baton Rouge Bar Association, the Louisiana State Bar Association, the Wel Malone Inns of Court and the Louisiana Association for Justice.
- Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Juris Doctorate - 1996
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- B.A. - 1993
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Political Science
Fraternities or Sororities
- Kappa Sigma
- Louisiana, 1996
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2010
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 1998
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 1998
- Supreme Court of Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member, 1996 to Present
- Baton Rouge Bar Association, Member, 2001 to Present
- Baton Rouge Bar Association Family Law Section, Member, 2011 to Present
- Louisiana Association for Justice, Member, 2001 to Present
- Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit, 2010 to Present
- A+ Rating with Martindale Hubbell, Present
- Griffin v. Landmark of Baton Rouge, LLC,, 2011-0063 ( La. App. 1 Cir 6/10/11), 70 So. 3d 927
- Spicer v. Spicer, 2010-1577 ( La. App. 1 Cir 03/25/11), 62 So. 3d 798
- Haddox v. Haddox, 2008-2425 ( La. App. 1 Cir 08/24/09), 17 So. 3d 517
- Judge James T. Genovese of the 27th Judicial District Court in Parish of St. Landry, Judicial Law Clerk
- Schafer & Schafer, Associate, 08/1997 to 03/1999
- Donovan & Lawler, Associate, 04/1999 to 04/2001